This is the Listening Section. Please play the audio by clicking the Play button.
PART 1 QUESTIONS 1 - 10
Questions 1 - 4
Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER in each gap.
Respondent Interview Form
|Annual income:||(2) pounds|
|TV watching reasons:||- relax|
|Time watching:||more than a/an (4)|
Questions 5 - 7
Choose THREE letters A-F.
Which of THREE things are mentioned to the respondent's habit of watching TV?
Questions 8 - 10
Choose the correct letters, A, B, or C.
8. The respondent feels that adverts should occur every
9. The respondent would like to attend special promotions if
10. The respondent would like to receive
PART 2 QUESTIONS 11 - 20
Questions 11 - 14
Choose FOUR letters A-G.
Which FOUR activities of the Union are mentioned by the speaker?
Questions 15 - 16
Choose TWO letters A-E.
Which TWO of the following can you get advice about from the Union?
Questions 17 - 20
Complete the sentence below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS in each gap.
Infrastructures in Radford Town
17. A state-of-the-art is situated above the Olympic-size swimming pool.FITNESS CENTER
18. In the central town, there are an ice rink, (squash, badminton, volleyball) and some indoor activities.SPORTS HALL
19. In the Metro Tower, a new cinema contains .SIX SCREENS
20. There are many types of cheap in the streets near the Theatre Royal.RESTAURANT
PART 3 QUESTIONS 21 - 30
Questions 21 - 26
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER in each gap.
|Length:||18,000 to 20,000 words|
|Extra program:||offered on (22)|
|Time table:||- (23) (due on 31 January)|
|- (24) (need to submit on 07 Feb)|
|- one-month (25) of researching (Feb to Mar)|
|- work on (26) (Mar to May), hand in work on 21st|
Questions 27 - 30
Choose the appropriate letters A-C next to the question 26 - 30.
What is Dr Simon's opinion on the following advice?
A in favor
B no strong opinion
Types of advice
27. Buying a computer:A
28. Reading previous year's dissertations:A
29. Using questionnaires as research instrument:C
30. Interviewing tutors:B
PART 4 QUESTIONS 31 - 40
Questions 31 - 33
Choose THREE letters A-F.
Which of THREE facts are mentioned to the agricultural workforce and sector?
Questions 34 - 40
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY in each gap.
|Land (North Region):||hilly with (34) soil|
|Climate (North Region):||(35) and wet|
|Products (North Region):||(36) and timber|
|Land (East Region):||flat with (37) soil|
|Farm type (North Region):||(38)|
|Climate (West Region):||(39) and wet|
|Products (West Region):||milk, cheese, and (40)|
Please click the red words below for other Listening Practices:
|Listening Practice Test 2|
|Listening Practice Test 5|
|Listening Practice Test 4|