- Forecast questions (120 full-length tests)
- 60 Full-length mock tests
- Tapescript + Explanations
- Tips and tricks for each type of questions
- Exam consultation with our IELTS trainers
The PDF files and audio (if possible) of this eBook will be downloaded immediately after placing your order. See the description below for additional information on this eBook.
You can get a 30% discount when buying this series of IELTS Listening eBooks on our e-book website:👉👉👉 https://ebook.crackieltswithrob.com/
- The most important thing about this eBook series is the Forecast Questions Package that many of our memberships encountered in their actual exams. The package including 120 full tests is expected to be released in the upcoming exams. Each volume will consist of 10 out of 120 full tests. This eBook covers Test 1 to Test 10 in the series.
- The IELTS Listening e-book series contains 12 volumes (Vol.1 to Vol. 12). Each volume includes 5 full tests with tapescripts and explanations which are extracted from recent actual exams held in different regions of the world. These are of importance for IELTS learners to practice before their actual exams. It could be better if you have the whole e-book series as it will cover all Forecast Questions for the upcoming exams and the entire test series for your practice.
- Useful tips and tricks for each type of questions in IELTS Listening are provided in detail, which helps IELTS learners to overcome some silly mistakes and achieve their target band score.
- When you purchase this eBook, you can have a chance to get feedback and advice from our IELTS trainer teams for the upcoming exams.
- The PDF files and audio (if possible) of this eBook will be downloaded immediately after placing your order. See the description below for additional information on this eBook.
I. How to practice IELTS Listening
1. How can you improve your listening abilities before you take the IELTS exam?
2. What should you use for practice?
II. General Tips and Strategies for IELTS Listening
III. IELTS Listening Format
1. Part 1
2. Part 2
3. Part 3
4. Part 4
IV. Tips and Tricks for any Types of Questions in IELTS Listening
1. Short answer
2. Sentence Completion
3. Plan, Map, and Diagram Completion
5. Multiple Choice
6. Form, Note, Flow-Chart, Table, Summary Completion
After your payment process is successfully made, your information will be collected by our team and transferred to our IELTS trainers. Then, you will be received an email to inform a successful payment and ask you for any further feedback and queries about the eBooks that you have purchased.