Note: The green words are the answers in the actual exam in some regions (16/10/2021).
PART 1 Questions 1 - 10
Questions 1 - 10
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Survey on visitors of Green Bay Resort
1. Original reason: to attend a conference
2. Present reason: for a wedding
3. Means of transport: arrived by coach
4. Type of accommodation: in a small camp
5. Unsatisfying: eating not enough meat
- easy to walk
- no insects
7. restaurant is noisy
8. it is nice to have a cinema
9. occupation of this man: cook
10. dream place to go: India
PART 2 Questions 11 - 20
Questions 11 - 16
The map below has SIX gaps. Choose the correct letter, A-I, and move it to suitable places.
11. Gardening book: H
12. Artbooks graphic: I
13. Cookery: C
14. Biographic: F
15. Children's reading area: E
16. Self-helping book: A
Questions 17 - 20
Which of the following contents is suitable for the comments below?
Choose FOUR correct answers from the list, A-F, and write it next to Questions 17-20 on your answer sheet.
17. Penny's xxx: has good illustrations
18. He Hidden: based on a real story
19. Orange Moon: come from and part of a series
20. Running boy: award winning
PART 3 Questions 21 - 30
Questions 21 - 25
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. Why does the company move
A. the lease ends
B. the lease changed
C. for expansion
22. The new location close to
B. a transport center
C. the clients
23. What should you do to the old furniture
A. moved to the new company
B. sell them to the public
C. given to friends
24. What stock do in the next few weeks.
A. threw away all the old files
B. make copies of important documents
25. What are employees expect to do on moving day?
A. stay at home
B. go to the company to help
C. go to the new building to check
Questions 26 - 30
Which of the following features is suitable for the places below?
Choose FIVE answers from the list, A-G, and write it next to Questions 26-30 on your answers sheet.
List of places
A. conference room
B. waiting room
C. sales staff area
D. display room
E. designers' desks
F. temporary staff's desks
G. lunch room
PART 4 Questions 31 - 40
Questions 31 - 40
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
Research on Dolphins Communication
31. live in water that is clean
32. the impact of climate change on coastal dolphins is difficult to ascertain, however, predicted sea-level rise, and increases in water temperature and acidification
33. human activities can contribute to population declines
34. dolphins communicate with whistle-like sounds
35. color of the fins
36. researchers want to study the relatives, ideal environment
37. in Australia, inshore nets, entanglement in shark nets
38. hunting is not allowed in some areas
Causes and Effects
39. water pollution (increased chemical can have devastating indirect effects on dolphins and interfere with their mating and reproduction)
40. noise disturbances.