Note: The green words are the answers in the actual exam in some regions (24/07/2021).
PART 1 Questions 1 - 10
Questions 1 - 10
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
1. Phone number: 614381997 (mobile)
2. Email address: Susansmith@post.com
3. Occupation: a chemist
4. a house with a garden
5. an apartment with a big balcony
6. Furnishings: a fridge is required
7. Maximum rent: $400 per week
8. location: near the beach
9. other requirements: must have parking nearby
10. electricity included in the rent
PART 2 Questions 11 - 20
Questions 11 - 16
Which of the following places of activity is suitable for the descriptions below?
Choose SIX correct answers from the list, A-F, and write your answer next to Questions 11-16?
List of places
A. tropical monkey zone
B. Hotel Restaurant
C. African zone
D. Viewing tower
E. Education place room
F. elephants enclosure
List of descriptions:
11. where does the driver (Safari bus) pick you up: F
12. to touch animal (monkeys): C
13. for seeing kid's painting: E
14. conservation of the city: D
15. meet head keeper: A
16. to have a dinner: B
Questions 17 - 20
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
17. How the young monkeys look like?
A. are very shy
B. would stay with his mother
C. like people
18. What days is school group's discount-period?
A. Fridays and Saturdays are excluded
B. Not for the rarest animal zones
C. one-day free with the keeper
19. The most expensive ticket (expensive adoption package includes) books are
A. can adopt an animal
B. multiple pass for free
C. helping keeper one day
20. choose the lecturers invited evenly year
A. celebrity (adoption)
B. conservationist of the zoo
C. well-known president
PART 3 Questions 21 - 30
Questions 21 - 25
Choose the correct letters A, B, or C.
21. Tutor think Lara's essay on chocolate?
A. fail to mention different taste and ingredient
B. use different advertisement campaign
22. Global products xx
A. make profits
C. international marketing
23. The problem of the campaign is
A. they fail to meet the local demand
24. Fault in management strategies when taking over
B. they wrongly replace local managers
C. cannot manage the team
25. What aspect does the woman suggest further?
A. have attended the relevant course
B. centralization of global management
C. have already finished reading it
Questions 26 - 30
Which of the following case studies is suitable for the persons below?
Choose the correct letter, A-F, and write it next to Questions 26-30.
List of case studies
A. quick dispense
B. improved workforce
C. has bargaining power
D. change location of head office
E. wrong timing of global change
F. optimize the supplier chain
List of persons:
26. Drayman's: D
27. Multiplan: E
28. Elbies: C
29. xxx: B
30. Emerson: F
PART 4 Questions 31 - 40
Questions 31 - 40
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
Research on the humans' smell
From previous research:
31. the animal of monkeys
32. can smell tiny chemical
33. can easily know it is chocolate
34. the smell of orange in a nightclub
35. detect fear in the man's sweat
36. not good at finding the source of a smell
Reasons why smell is important
37. cannot be very accurate
38. recall the memories of childhood best
39. whether we are in emotion of sad
40. for people good at smelling spices