Note: The green words are the answers in the actual exam in some regions (05/11/2022).
The Italics represent the dialogue in the audio of the test.
PART 1 Questions 1 - 10
Questions 1 - 6
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Details of Jobs
1. First job title: reporter
2. Type of magazines: weekly housing
3. Hours per week appointment: 14 hours
4. Starting salary: 7000 pounds
5. Second job title: researcher
6. The source of information is fromthe website
Questions 7 - 10
Which of the following characteristics is suitable for the job below?
Choose FOUR answers from the list, A-C, and write it next to Questions 7-10.
List of characteristics
A. very interested in
B. quite interested in
C. not interested in
List of jobs:
7. Sports writer: C
8. Entertainment report: B
9. Soap Drama: A
10. Business magazine writer: B
PART 2 Questions 11 - 20
Questions 11 - 15
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
11. Where clowns and the unicycles go on cycle trips?
A. at the front of the members
B. in the middle of the team
12. Who will be awarded a concert ticket to the piano musical competition?
B. who have biggest number of audience support
13. What will be charged at the poolside cafe watching the swim race?
14. What should people bring to attend the events in castle square?
15. What will be performed in the first part of the central market?
A. folk music
B. classical music
C. jazz music
Questions 16 - 20
Which of the following information is suitable for the statements below?
Choose FIVE answers from the list, A-H, and write it next to Questions 16-20.
List of information:
16. mono-workshop: remembering details of names or facts
17. River west: how to be an expert in reading gestures
18. Foreign cafe: how to find ways in outside places
19. Diamond cafe: learn how to conquer fears facing many audiences
20. piazzas cafe: to become a good neighbours
PART 3 Questions 21 - 30
Questions 21 - 24
Which of the following universities is suitable for the statements below?
Choose FOUR answers from the list, A-C, and write it next to Questions 21-24.
List of universities:
A. Hasn University
B. Con University
C. both H and C universities
List of statements:
21. University has the fourth year: C
22. University has compulsory field research: B
23. University has both seminars and lectures: A
24. University needs to assess the coursework: A
Questions 25 - 30
Complete the sentences below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
25. The investigation of Portugal is about different kinds of ecosystems.
26. Any equipment can be borrowed from the resource library.
27. Students should bring a map.
28. The school fee covers the field trip fee, yet does not include living expenses.
29. Someone published a book name Survey Methods.
30. There is an exhibition in the museum concerning insects.
PART 4 Questions 31 - 40
Questions 31 - 40
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
A case study of Skyscrapers
31. Investigated places around both in rural and in cities
32. Receiving funds from a bank
33. People found the skyscrapers' lower levels of acid in damaging pollutants
34. The influence of dry and humidity on buildings in recent years, Alert project focus on building made of stone and concrete
35. Glasses used to reduce pollution in skyscrapers buildings
36. Reasons for influencing building: affected by the increased rainfall
37. Humidity affects constructions made of wood
38. The archaeologists are worried because soil that protects the foundation of buildings
39. Architects monitor the evidence of the movements of buildings
40. Government should organize guidelines for architects