Topic 1 (Compulsory): work/study/accommodation
1. Do you work, or are you a student?
2. Do you live in a house or a flat?
3. When did you decide to choose that major?
4. Do you live alone or with your family?
5. What is the most interesting thing about your work?
Topic 2: TV shows
1. What kinds of TV programs do you usually watch?
2. Do you often watch programs on the TV or on your cellphone?
3. Do you usually watch TV shows?
4. Do you talk with your friends about the program you watched?
5. Do you like watching the same kind of program all the time?
Topic 3: Morning
1. What do you usually do when you get up early?
2. Do you often get up early in the morning?
3. Which morning do you like best in a week?
4. What time do you wake up during the week?
5. Are there any time that you wake up really early?
Topic 4: Plants
1. Where did you plant trees?
2. Do you keep plants at home?
3. What plant did you grow when you were young?
4. Have you planted trees?
5. Do you know anything about growing a plant?
Topic 5: Picnics
1. Do you often go on a picnic?
2. Did you go on a picnic when you were a child?
3. What are the places people often go picnicking in your country?
4. Do you think eating in an open area is a good idea in your country?
Topic 6: Recycling
1. What things do you recycle?
2. How do people recycle things?
3. Is it important to recycle old things?
4. Should we teach children about recycle?
Topic 7: Math
1. Do you intend to continue studying math?
2. When did you start learning math?
3. Is math difficult for you to learn?
4. Do you like to use a calculator?
Topic 8: Making lists
1. Do you make a list before going shopping?
2. Do you make a list of your work?
3. Do you prefer using a piece of paper or making a list on your phone?
Topic 9: Handwriting
1. Do you usually write by hand?
2. Do you prefer to write by hand or type?
3. Do you think handwriting will be replaced by computers?
4. Do you often write with a pen?
Topic 10: Concentration
1. What do you do to help you concentrate?
2. When is it hard to concentrate?
3. What do you do to improve concentration?
4. Is it easy for you to do two things simultaneously?
Topic 11: Newspaper
1. Do you read newspapers or magazines?
2. Do you prefer to read news online or physical newspaper?
3. What kind of news do you like to read about?
4. Do you read comics in newspapers or magazines?
Topic 12: Art
1. Are you good at art?
2. What kind of art do you like?
3. Have you ever been to an art gallery?
4. Do you think it is interesting to be an artist?
Topic 13: Windows view
1. Does your house have windows?
2. Do you like the views from your windows?
3. Is it important for you to have windows with views?
4. Do you like to live in a house with beautiful window views?
Topic 14. Bargain
1. Where can you bargain? Why?
2. How do you bargain?
3. Do people in your country bargain?
4. What do you think of bargaining?
Topic 15: Weekends
1. What do you do in your spare time?
2. What do you usually do at weekends?
3. Do you think it is important to make the most of your weekend?
Topic 16: Clothes
1. What kind of clothes do you usually wear?
2. Do you ever wear the traditional clothes of your country?
3. What colour do you like to wear?