Let's buy our E-books for the Shortlist and Sample Answers.
- Do you write a lot?
- What do you like to write? Why?
- Do you think the things you write would change?
- Do you prefer typing or handwriting when you are writing?
- What’s the weather like where you live?
- Do you prefer cold or hot weather?
- Do you prefer dry or wet weather?
- Are you in the habit of checking the weather forecast? When/how often?
- What technology do you often use, computer or cellphone?
- What electronic devices have you bought lately?
- Is there any technology you want to buy?
- Is technology important in your life
4. Social media
- Do you or your friends like using social media?
- Do you think you or your friends use too much social media?
- Do you want to work in social media? Why?
- What’s the most popular social media in your country? Why?
- What snacks do you like to eat?
- Di you often eat snacks when you were young?
- When do you usually eat snacks now?
- Do you think it is healthy for you to eat snacks?
- Do you like signing? Why?
- Have you ever learnt how to sing?
- Who do you want to sing for?
- Do you think singing can bring happiness to people?
- Did you do puzzles in your childhood?
- When do you do puzzles, during your trip or when you feel bored?
- Do you like doing work puzzles or number
- Do you think it is good for old people to do puzzles
8. Public transportation
- What kind of public transportation do you usually take?
- When do you usually take public transportation in your everyday life or when you are travelling?
- Do most people prefer public transportation in your country?
- Did you take public transportation when you were a kid?
- Does your names have any special meaning?
- How would you choose names for your next generation?
- Are there any differences between how children’s names are in your country now and in the past?
- Does anyone in your family have the same name as you?
10. Morning time
- Do you like getting up early in the morning?
- What do you usually do in the morning?
- What did you do in the morning when you were little? Why?
- Are there any differences between what you do in the morning now and what you did in the past?