Let's buy our E-Books for the Shortlist and Sample Answers.
1. Noisy places
- Do you think it is good for children to make noise?
- Should children not be allowed to make noise under any circumstances?
- What kinds of noises are there in our life?
- Which area is exposed to noise more, the city or the countryside?
2. Places to relax
- Why is it difficult for some people to relax?
- What are the benefits of doing exercise?
- Do people in your country exercise after work?
- What is the place where people spend most of their time at work?
3. Polluted place
- Is there more pollution now than in the past?
- In what ways can air pollution be reduced effectively?
- Do you think the city is cleaner or dirtier than the countryside? Why?
- What can factories and power plants do to reduce pollutants?
4. Teach others to do
- What practical skills can young people teach old people?
- What skills can young people teach old people besides technologies?
- How can young people teach old people skills?
- How can we know what to do when we want to learn something new?
- What transportation do you use the most?
- Is public transportation popular in your country?
- What can be done to improve public transport services in your hometown?
- What leisure facilities can be used by people of all ages?
6. Historical period
- Should everyone know history?
- In what ways can children learn history?
- What are the differences between learning history from books and from videos?
- Is it difficult to protect and preserve historic buildings?
7. Unusual meal
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of eating in restaurants?
- What fast food restaurants are there in your country?
- Do people eat fast food at home?
- Why do some people choose to eat out instead of ordering takeout?
8. Something to make
- Which one is more important, personal goals or work goals?
- Have your life goals changed since your childhood?
- Does everyone set goals for themselves?
- What kinds of rewards are important at work?
- When are people more likely to make complaints?
- What do people often complain about?
- Which one is better when making a complaint, by talking or by writing?
- Who are more likely to make complaints, older people or younger people?
10. Frequently used
- What are the most popular and least popular apps in your country?
- What’s the difference between the Internet and television?
- Why do some people like to read the news on the Internet instead of getting it from TV?
- Is the library still necessary? Why?