1. Describe a toy you liked in your childhood.
- What do you think they like the toys because their parents give it to them or because they want?
- Do you agree with the parents who let their children buy all toys that they like?
- What's the difference between the toys kids play with now and those they played in the past?
- Do you think parents should buy more toys for their kids or spend more time with them?
2. Describe a book you read that you found useful
- Who tend to read more books? Old people or young people?
- Should we read the book itself or watch movie adaptations?
- What's the difference between the reading habits of old people and young people?
- What's the difference between paper books and e-books?
- What are the types of books that young people like to read?
3. Describe a photo of yourself that you like (or you have taken).
- What kinds of devices do people like to use for taking photos these days?
- Why do some people like to delete photos?
- What contents do pictures in textbooks have?
- What are the purposes of photos in life?
- What is the difference between taking pictures in the past and now
4. Describe a thing you bought and you are happy about
- What are your thoughts about the trend that people buy new things instead of repairing the old ones?
- What is the product, which is consumed most in your country? Why?
- Why do people like shopping in shopping centers? Is it popular?
- Why do people like shopping?
- How to buy things at the best price?
5. Describe the time when you had to sing a song or a poem in front of the public.
- What are the factors that make people like a song?
- Which kinds of songs are suitable for children? Why?
- Do teenagers and adults enjoy the same kind of songs?
- Do you think it is easier for children to learn songs or poems than adults?
- Why children nowadays learn many songs/poems?
6. Describe a bag you want to own.
- Why do you think women like to buy bags?
- Why are some people willing to buy expensive bags?
- Why do children need to carry a uniform schoolbag?
- In the future, what changes will bags have?
- Is the backpack practical in life?
7. Describe an old object which your family has kept for a long time.
- Which do you think are better, old things or new things?
- As well as family photographs, what are some other things that people keep in their family for a long time?
- In your culture, what sorts of things do people often pass down from generation to generation? Why?
- Why do you think people keep these things?
- What is the importance of keeping some old things in the family?