1. Famous person:
- Should famous people have the right to their privacy in public?
- What are the differences between famous people today and those in the past?
- Do you think the media is putting too much attention on famous people?
- Why media right now public fake news about famous people?
- What do you think about media nowadays are focusing too much on a famous person private's life?
2. Describe a person who is full of energy
- What kind of jobs require much energy (physical health)?
- What should elderly people do to improve physical health?
- Should children do sports at school to improve physical health?
- What period do we have more jobs requiring physical health? Now or in the past?
- What are the drawbacks/benefits of jobs requiring less physical health?
3. Describe a polite person you know.
- What's the standard of being polite? Differences between countryside and cities? Why?
- Who are more polite? people from cities or those from the countryside?
- What behavior will be regarded as impolite?
- How to show politeness in non-verbal communication?
- Do you think that countries cultures will be merged due to globalization in the future?
4. Describe an old friend you got in contact with again.
- How do people in your country make friends? Do they like making friends?
- Why is it often difficult for children to keep in touch with old friends?
- What is the influence of social media on friendships?
- Why do people lose contact with each other after graduation?
- Do you think old friends are more important to the old generation or the young generation?
5. Describe your favorite singer.
- Do singers play an important role in your country?
- Do you think celebrities have a lot of income?
- In your country, people prefer to listen to traditional music or foreign music?
6. Describe a person who you think is very open.
- How do people usually express their feeling?
- Who do you like to talk more? Children or grown-ups?
- What do you think is the difference between boys and girls in expressing their feelings?
- Do you think people are more open than in the past?
- Why do you think people are less open?
7. Describe a family (not your own) which you like and are happy to know.
- How many people are there in the family?
- Who is considered to be the head of a family?
- Why do youngsters these days want to live independently?
- What qualities/personalities should parents have?
8. Describe a time you saw children behave badly in public.
- How do parents stop their children from behaving badly in public?
- Some parents chose to smack their children when they behave badly. What do you think about it?
- Are parents in the past stricter than parents nowadays? Why has this change?
- Who influences children more, family or friends?
- Some people do not want to change their bad behavior. Why? What can we do to help them?
9. Describe a person who helps others in his or her spare time.
- Why are some people willing to help others? Why do some people not like helping others?
- Who should teach children how to help others?
- Do people expect something in return when they help others?
- Do you think it's the responsibility of rich countries to help poorer ones?
- Advantages of helping neighbors? And do you want to help them?
10. Describe a person who you think wears unusual clothes.
- What difference between the younger style and the older style? Why is it different?
- What are things do people always consider when buying clothes?
- How do you know the online item could fit your body?
- People surf webs to buy something in their breaktime. What do you think about it?
- What are the differences between clothes worn by old people and those by young people?