1. Describe the part of a town or city that you enjoy spending time in
- What are the best facilities that your town has?
- How do public places change in towns or cities?
- What public places do old people usually go to?
- Why do young people like to go to public places?
- Will more people move to cities in the future?
2. Describe a short trip that you often take but you do not like.
- Do people in your country like to travel abroad?
- How much time do you think people should spend on a trip abroad?
- Who prefers traveling abroad, the young or the old?
- Which is better for knowing more about a country travelling or reading books about it?
- Purpose of going travelling to other countries?
3. Describe an unforgettable bike (bicycle) trip
- Do people in your country often travel by bike?
- Which is more convenient, bicycle or a car?
- Do you think that children should learn the skills of riding from an early age?
- Do you think cycling is a good way to exercise?
4. Describe a place you like to visit but you don’t want to live there.
- What type of apartment do most people in your country like to live in?
- Do people in your country like to invite others as guests?
- Do people take gifts when they visit each other?
- What is the difference between the houses in the city centre and the suburbs?
- What is the difference between country-based and city-based home
- What do visitors bring when they visit other houses? Why?
5. Describe an art exhibition that you visited.
- How could art exhibitions attract more visitors?
- Are art exhibitions popular in your country?
- Do you think people should have to pay to visit art exhibitions?
- How will art exhibitions change in the future?
6. Describe a special hotel you stayed in.
- Do the ratings of people influence their choice?
- How do people reserve rooms?
- What influences people’s choice of hotels?
- What’s the difference between hotels in your country and hotels abroad?