IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Forecast from May to August, 2021)
Topic 1: Work and Study
1. Do you work or are you a student?
2. What’s your major?
3. How do you like your courses?
4. Why did you choose that major?
5. What work do you do?
6. Why did you choose that job?
Topic 2: Accommodation
1. What kind of housing/ accommodation do you live in?
2. Who do you live with?
3. How long have you lived there?
4. What’s the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
5. Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
6. What part of your home do you like the most?
Topic 3: Hometown
1. What’s the name of your hometown?
2. Is this a big city or a small place?
3. Do you like living here?
4. What do you like (most) about your hometown?
5. Is anything you dislike about it?
6. Where would you like to live in the future?
Topic 4: School
1. What part of your secondary school education did you enjoy most?
2. How do you feel about your high school/secondary school)?
3. Why did you choose to attend that particular school?
4. Which class did (do) you enjoy the most? (Why?)
Topic 5: Photos
1. How do you keep your photos?
2. In what situations do you take photos?
3. How often do you take photos?
4. Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos?
5. What pictures and drawings are you interested in?
Topic 6: Holiday
1. What is your favorite type of holiday?
2. What do you do on holiday?
3. Are there many tourists visiting your country?
Topic 7: Weather
1. What weather do you like?
2. How does the weather differ from region in your country?
3. Do you watch the weather forecasts?
4. Would you like to have the same weather all the times?
Topic 8: Shoes
1. Do you like shopping for shoes?
2. How often do you buy shoes?
3. What kinds of shoes do you usually buy?
4. Do you prefer comfortable or good-looking shoes?
Topic 9: Cooking
1. Have you ever cooked?
2. Who taught you how to cook?
3. How often do you cook at home?
4. What's your recent special meal?
Topic 10: Cooking
1. Are all your days the same?
2. What is the busiest part of the day for you?
3. What part of your day do you like best?
4. Do you usually have the same routine everyday?
Topic 11: Punctuality
1. Do you remind yourself to be on time?
2. Why are some people always late?
3. Do you think it is important to be punctual?
4. What will you do if you are waiting for someone?
Topic 12: Travelling
1. Do you like travelling?
2. Do you often travel by air?
3. Where did you travel to in the latest trip?
4. How long was the longest trip you took?
5. Which country would you like to travel to (in the future)?
Topic 13: Sports
1. Do you often do physical exercise?
2. What kind(s) of physical exercise do you do to keep fit?
3. Do you use any equipment for this exercise (or sport)?
4. What sports are popular with young people today?
Topic 14: Music
1. When and where do you listen to music?
2. How much time do you spend listening to music every day?
3. What kinds of music do you like to listen to?
4. When did you start listening to this type of music?
Topic 15: Plants
1. Do you like plants?
2. Do you keep plants at home?
3. What plants do you like?
4. Have you ever grown any plants? (Have you ever planted any plants?)