Topic 1: Work
1. Do you work, or are you a student?
2. What is your job?
3. Where do you work?
4. Do you like your job?
5. Why did you choose that job?
6. Is it a popular job in your country?
7. What was your first day like?
8. What responsibilities do you have at work?
9. What is the most interesting thing about your work?
10. Do you get on well with your colleagues?
11. Do you prefer to work in the morning or evening?
12. What are the ways that you can improve your skills at work?
13. Has your job changed a lot in the past years?
14. If you had the chance, would you change your job?
15. Do you plan to continue with your job in the future?
Topic 2: Study
1. What do you study?
2. What subject are you studying? Why?
3. Do you find this subject easy?
4. When did you decide to choose that major?
5. Is it a popular subject in your country?
6. Are there any subjects that you like/dislike?
7. If you had the chance, would you change the subject?
8. What things you don't like about your study?
9. Is there anything unexpected about your study?
10. Is there something that helps you to study efficiently?
11. What is more important for you, lecturers or friends?
12. Is there anything you want to change in your university?
13. Do you plan to get a job in the same field as your subject?
Topic 3: Accommodation
1. What kind of housing do you live in?
2. Do you live in a house or a flat?
3. Do you live alone or with your family?
4. Could you please describe the place you live in?
5. Can you describe the room you live in? Which is your favorite room in your home?
6. Is there anything which needs to be improved in your flat? What can you see when you look out the window of your room?