This is the Listening Section. Please play the audio by clicking the Play button.
PART 1 QUESTIONS 1 - 10
Questions 1 - 5
Choose the correct letter, A, B, or C.
1. To board the flight to Bangkok, passangers must go to
2. The number of the flight to Kiev is
3. The departure of the flight to Chengdu has been delayed by
4. How long will the flight VD-642 to St Petersburg?
5. Airport tax
PART 2 QUESTIONS 11 - 20
Questions 11 - 18
Which of the following statements is suitable for the fact below?
Choose EIGHT answers from the list below and write the correct letter, A-C, next to Questions 11-18.
List of facts
C Not given
List of statements
11. 'Soccer' in America is called 'football' in Britain:A
12. Fans should sit down when watching a game at top football clubs:A
13. Football stadiums are used only during football season because the grass pitch needs time to recover:B
14. Fire regulations have increased the cost of building a new stadium:C
15. Spectators are allowed to touch football players on the pitch if they are close enough:B
16. A season ticket does not mean you can watch all matches played by your club in one season:A
17. Most fans must buy a meat pie and a drink at half-time:B
18. You can watch popular football matches live on TV in a pub:A