Topic 1: Reading
1. Do you like reading books?
Yes, absolutely yes. I’m such an avid reader (a bookworm) as reading enriches my knowledge and broaden my horizon.
2. What kinds of books do you usually read?
Well, I’m really a big fan of romance novels. Because, it helps me purify my heart and blow my mind.
3. How many hours a day would you say you spend on reading?
As a bookworm/an avid reader, I assume that the amount of time reading of mine is immeasurable/ unlimited/ abundant. I, in actual fact, hold a book in hand everywhere at any time.
4. Where do you usually read?
I’m really into a convivial atmosphere, so a tranquil/ serene place like a library or a café is optimal/ ideal for me.
5. Do you think children like reading nowadays?
Yes, definitely yes. Children nowadays are really keen on various genres of books, such as: comic books, fairy tales and harm-free adventures.
Topic 2: Friends
1. Do you have a close friend?
Yes, I do. In fact, I have several buddies/ besties, who have been through many ups and downs/ thick and thin/ sorrow and mirth with me.
2. How did you get to know some of your close friends?
Well, most of them went to the same high school with me. We had a lot in common and got on very well with each other.
3. Do you think friends are more important than family?
No, I don’t think so. This is a tough/ thorny question. It is impossible to compare friends to family because both of them play indispensable roles in my life.