Recycling waste and developing sustainable materials is a link that is essential for national economic construction. Alarmingly, it is not rare to see that litterbugs almost appear in every corner of individual cities. [Crack IELTS with Rob] Even worse, the failure to properly recycle wastes will pose a threat to the sustainable development of natural resources. This essay aims to present the reasons and solutions.
Indeed, what some people are doing is wasting precious natural resources and disposing of garbage randomly. The reasons why recycling waste materials leaves much to be desired are not far to seek. First, some cities fail to establish enough recycling sites to collect and tackle waste materials. Meanwhile, some countries lack efficient techniques in terms of waste treatment. [Crack IELTS with Rob] Another major reason is that some people have little knowledge about how to deal with life waste or they simply lack eco-friendly consciousness.
Considering the severity of this issue, some effective measures should be adopted. First, relevant departments of an urban government are expected to make an overall plan and rational arrangement for establishing a collecting and purchasing network to promote the recycling of waste materials. Likewise, attempts should be made by scientists to explore and popularize efficient and eco-friendly techniques of recycling wastes. Further, running publicity campaigns to raise the consciousness of cherishing the natural resources also works. [Crack IELTS with Rob] Eventually, the responsibility should be given to every individual. The public should be urged to use recycled products, install energy-efficient and water-saving appliances, separate solid wastes.
Overall, it is no easy task to effectively handle and recycle wastes. Only when concerted endeavors are made by the government, scientists, the mass media, and every individual can this thorny social issue be resolved perfectly.
Collocations and Idioms: [Crack IELTS with Rob]
1. individual cities: each city
2. pose a threat to: do harm to
3. disposing of garbages randomly: throw waste without thinking
4. establish enough recycling sites: have enough places to recycle waste
5. lack eco-friendly consciousness: awareness of the environment [Crack IELTS with Rob]
6. rational arrangement for: reasonable setup
7. explore and popularize efficient and eco-friendly techniques: create methods to make something popular
8. raise the consciousness of cherishing the natural resources: make people aware of the importance of natural resources
Please click the red words below for other Sections in this Mock Test: